|Manuscript submission guidelines
for the post-conference publication on ‘Social Sciences for Internal Security’
Articles should not exceed 15 standard typed pages (1800 characters per page); it is recommended that articles should be longer than 0.5 publisher’s sheet (20,000 characters).
Articles should be submitted together with:
- an abstract (from 800 to 1200 characters) in Polish and English,
- keywords (5–10 words) in Polish and English,
- the title in Polish and English.
References should be given as footnotes; a separate reference list is unnecessary.
Information on the cited source should be given as follows:
- for books — initial of the first name and complete last name of the author, title of the book, volume, part, place and year of publication, e.g.: K. Juszka, Wersja kryminalistyczna, Krakow 1997, pp. 84–88;
- for articles — initial of the first name and complete last name of the author, title of the article, title of the journal, year of publication, volume number, page number, e.g.:
E. Bieńkowska, Nowe spojrzenie na ofiarę, „Gazeta Sądowa” 1996, no. 8–9, pp. 11–12.
The Editorial Team accepts only texts which have not been previously published, in Polish, printed in 12-point Times New Roman characters, single-sided on A4 paper with a 3.5 cm left-hand margin, 30 lines per page, 60 characters per line.
The Editorial Team reserves the right to abridge and edit submitted texts, as well as to change their titles.
Submissions should include Author information: scientific degree (title), job title, academic achievements.
Materials submitted for publication in periodicals are not returned to the Author and are published without any fee for the Author, following the submission of a written statement by the Author in line with the format available on the Publisher’s website.